1. First, you need to determine if you meet the criteria for registration on the MQSR (as at January 2017). See this Q&A.
2. You need to register in, and complete HDR01.
3. Once your HDR01 activity has been validated, I will send an email to the Research Office (Felicia Wong in 2017) and the MQSR process be initiated. You will get cc of that email.
4. Felicia will then generate the first step in the MQSR process. You'll get an email asking you to create a profile. An automated system then takes over and this provides Faculty with an approval process that confirms that you do in fact meet the criteria. This process can take up to 6 weeks, because it depends on the time it takes for Faculty to respond.
5. You'll receive an email confirming registration, or rejecting it. Rejection will be based entirely on the Faculty decision-making process about whether you do, nor not, meet the criteria.